Thursday, October 1, 2020

Fall Decorations

Happy Fall! I actually managed to get my house all dressed up for Fall.

Since I use part of my dining room table as a desk during the week (thanks COVID) I had to make sure I had decorations that could easily be moved if I needed more space to spread something out.  I haven't had to move my centerpiece but it is nice to have the option.







I made sure when decorating my side table that I pushed everything away from the edge because little fingers are just learning how (and are just tall enough) to pull things off of table.

Overall she is pretty good about not touching things after I have said no but she is very curious about what is on table since she is too short to see over them.


This little piece on my TV stand was the one I was most worried about her bothering but really she has her toys in front of the TV stand and is content to play with them. I don't even think she has noticed the decorations other than the orange pumpkin off to the side.


I didn't get any new decorations this year since I am really not spending much time in stores at the moment but I am looking forward to burning the fall candle I have from last year. Now if the weather would just cooperate with my desire to burn a candle.


 I have said this before and failed but I am hoping this is the start of getting back into blogging...

No comments:

Post a Comment