Tuesday, September 6, 2016

Show and Tell-Things I Can't Live Without


If there one type of item in my closet that I wear the most (other than undergarments) it is definitely a cardigan. I am pretty sure I wear one at least 3 times a week and often more than that.  I wear dresses or skirts most days to work so I just throw a cardigan over whatever I am wearing and head out the door. You never know what the weather will be inside my building so having something that I can easily take off as the inside temperature changes is great. 



Over the years I have gotten my cardigans at various different places but my favorite ones at the moment are this one from The Loft.  I have it in black, navy blue and grey in addition to some fun colors like pale pink and a nice teal.



Another item that I wear almost everyday is my ballet flats. Over the years I have had too many pairs to count. I always try to have a black pair and some sort of other neutral pair (usually either nude or silver) in my rotation.  




Once I have my neutral pairs taken care of then I like to throw in a few fun pairs like stripes or sparkles.  My shoes have a habit of all dying around the same time and then I am left scrambling to find new pairs and break them in before my old pairs actually get full on holes in their bottoms.  I always wear out the bottom of my shoes first and usually right in the front near my big toe. I think it is the way I walk but I can't do anything about it at this point.


The last thing in my wardrobe I can't live without are good bras! My current everyday faves are this Chantelle one and this Simone Perele one. I have them both in nude and the Chantelle on in black too.  I have no shortage of other more interesting bras but these two are the ones I reach for on a daily basis when I am in a rush to get out the door.




The other bras in my collection that get a lot of use are my sports bras.  I wore my favorite Wacoal one for years and this year I added a new Chantelle one to my rotation. 


No comments:

Post a Comment