Friday, June 30, 2017

Some 4th of July Decorations

After a busy few weeks I finally took down my Spring decorations and put up some fun patriotic decorations around our condo. In my defense Spring technically doesn't end until June 20th so I wasn't too far off.


Since the 4th of July is really the only decorate-able holiday during summer I will probably leave these decorations up longer than is really appropriate. 


The little sign is from the dollar section of Target a few years ago but the sparkly firecracker hat thing is from Hobby Lobby this year.


I don't really have a way to hang banners on our walls other than tape so I decided to use it as draped decoration across our counter. It ended up kind of looking like I put a bunch of cheerleading pom poms but I kind of like it.


I have grand ambitions of making some fun holiday table clothes later this year but for now I have to settle for this one from Target.  It washes well and doesn't require ironing as long as you don't leave it all bunched up in the dryer for days on end.





Happy 4th of July!

No comments:

Post a Comment