Wednesday, July 5, 2017

Stitch Fix #25

Almost caught up with my Stitch Fix posts! This is my box from last month and my new box only arrived this week so I am not too far behind.

These earrings were cute and nice and lightweight (which is always good for larger earrings) but they didn't seem like anything too special.  I ended up sending them back for this reason.


This royal blue shirt was super comfy and flowey with cute lace sleeves.  I liked that I could wear it untucked with shorts or tucked into a pencil skirt for work. I kept this shirt.


It is a little hard to tell from this picture but this is a dress.  This is actually the back of the dress since that was the more interesting side of the garment.  I liked the color of this dress but the way it draped on me it showed every bump and ripple so I had to send it back.

This is one of those dresses where my first thought when pulling it out of the box was hmmm that is cute but I think it is going to be too short.  I put it on and not only was it too short but it was too tight in the hips and chest so it was an easy decision to send this one back.


This was another piece that had a more interesting back than front.  The shirt draped so that the back was partially open.  I like the idea of this but in reality having to wear a tank top under a shirt meant to be worn in the summer didn't really appeal to me.


As I said earlier my next box just arrived so I will be back soon with one more review to get all caught up on my Stitch Fix posts.  For now if you want your own box head on over to get your own.

No comments:

Post a Comment