Tuesday, July 25, 2017

Moving!

I mentioned a couple of weeks ago that my husband and I were going to an open house of two bedroom townhouse. Well, we liked it so much that we put in an application and we got the place!

We got the keys to our new place yesterday so now we begin the moving process.

We are not selling the place we live now so that does give us a little more flexibility since we don't have to be moved by a specific date.

I didn't take any pictures of the place (yet) but I will be sure to take some before and after pictures of the place.

Even without pictures I am sure everyone is super curious about our new place so

It is a 2 bedroom townhouse
1 bathroom
2 car garage (yay for storage space)
Much bigger kitchen (not that it was hard to be bigger than our current kitchen)
Open concept living and dining area
A patio that allows barbecue pits (husband is very excited about this)
We are the end unit so we have extra windows and only one neighbor next to us

I can't say that I am excited about packing up all of our stuff and moving but I am excited to be moved into a larger space with storage.  The next few weeks are going to be a bit chaotic but it will be all worth it once we get settled into our new place.

No comments:

Post a Comment