Wednesday, July 26, 2017

What's Up Wednesday

It is time for a What's Up Wednesday Again



What we're eating this week:  I was at my parents house over the weekend and my mom made the best potato soup. It is actually Weight Watcher recipe and it is so good that you wouldn't even know it. The rest of this week we are eating some fun meals from Marley Spoon and then just trying to eat what we have in our fridge so we won't have to move it.


What I'm reminiscing about: 
I am reminiscing about getting to see my little sister over the weekend while she was home at my parents house. I went to lunch with my mom, my aunt and my sister and then we did a little wine tasting.


What I'm loving: I am loving that soon I will have a whole new place to decorate. (see below)

What we've been up to:
My husband and I went to look at a 2 bedroom townhouse to rent a couple of weeks ago and Monday we got the keys.  I am excited about living somewhere with more space. While this is not quite as exciting as if we had been able to buy something bigger but it is bigger place and that is a step in the right direction.  I have a feeling there will be many posts about our new place in the future.

What I'm dreading: I am excited to be moving to a bigger place but I can't say I am excited about the whole packing up part of moving. Packing up all of our possessions is not going to be fun but it will be worth it in the end.


What I'm working on: Other than the whole moving thing and all that goes along with that I am working on eating healthy and continuing to go to the gym consistently now that my foot has pretty much healed. I am finally starting to see my body getting stronger though I have not really lost much weight. This week I have been really focusing on my food since I am doing a pretty good job with the whole move more thing. 


What I'm excited about: I am excited to be moving obviously but I am also excited about a couple of long weekend trips I have coming up in August. My husband and I are going to Vegas for a couple of days in late August and I am going with my parents to meet my sister (possibly both sisters) in NYC over Labor Day weekend.

What I'm watching/reading: My husband and I have started watching Game of Thrones. I know I know we are a little late to this party but we are enjoying it so far.  I think we are just starting the second season.

What I'm listening to: Mostly whatever comes on my Pandora which is usually a mix of country and a random mix of 90s-00s pop music.  Everyone needs some Britney in their life every once in a while.

What I'm wearing: If you are new around here (or haven't read a blog for the last 2 weeks) then you won't know that the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale is going on.  I have done my share of shopping the sale in the last few weeks.  In addition to buying a years worth of my favorite underwear and stocking up on the best workout pants I have bought a few fun items. This great basic tee comes in a ton of colors and is under $20. I may or may not have bought it in 3 colors and already worn them all.




In addition to basics I bought a really fun pleated skirt that I am looking forward to wearing all fall. There were tons of pleated items in the sale so it seems like pleats are going to be in this fall.  There were also tons of bell sleeves and cold shoulder tops but I can't quite pull those off so I will stick to pleats.
What I am doing this weekend: We are going to be moving some of our non essential thing to our new place along with moving everything we have in our storage locker.  If we get enough done and still have any energy left my husband and I are hoping to have a little date night to see the new Spiderman.

Happy Wednesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment