Sunday, November 26, 2017

Stich Fix #28

It has been a while since I did a review of a Stitch Fix post so here is a quick wrap of of the one I received a couple of months ago.

I was in a wedding a couple of months ago where I got to wear a sari and I wanted to wear gold sandals. I requested a pair and this is what I received. They fit but they didn't feel special or sparkly enough to wear to a wedding so I sent them back.

All summer I had been looking for a comfy pair of shorts so this was one last attempt to find a pair.  I loved the color but they didn't fit quite right so they had to go back too.


Loved this dress but I couldn't wear a bra with this and I didn't want to be limited to always wearing it with sweater so I ended up sending it back.


I also loved this shirt but the back made it so I couldn't wear a bra with it either. The back was the most interesting part and having to always wear a sweater over it kind of defeats the purpose of having an interesting back. I sent this one back too.


This dress was cute but ended up not fitting well and I was going to have to be very careful not to have my bra straps show with this one too. This one went back too.


I didn't end up keeping from my box this month but the colors of the clothing this month were gorgeous.

No comments:

Post a Comment