Sunday, December 24, 2017

Christmas Decorations

A little late with this but I did want to document the decorations I put up for our first Christmas in our new place.

Last year we drove into the Santa Cruz mountains to cut down our tree but the roads are quite windy and a bit scary at points so we decided to head down to Morgan Hill to get our tree instead. They didn't have quite the selection of the places in the mountains but I found a tree I was quite happy with.
Our china hutch even got a few little decorations this year.


I decided to treat our little side table kind of like a mantel and put up some garland.







Instead of hanging a wreath on the door I took down the painting above our bar and put the wreath up for the season.


Pretty tree all decorated with all our presents for our family and friends.


As usual I filled my wooden bowl with pretty Christmas balls.



I got most of my decorations up this year but there were a few I skipped. I had hoped to put up some outside lights on our house but that didn't quite happen either.  Things to do next year...


No comments:

Post a Comment