Thursday, May 24, 2018

Stitch Fix #33

Another month another Stitch Fix box came in the mail. I am not sure if I am just getting pickier about the clothes I like or if I am just not having good luck with the things that are coming in my box.

This first shirt was actually navy blue though it looks black in this picture. The shirt was very cute but the top was a sheer fabric and you could see my bra though it.  It would have been fine with a sweater but all the cute details would have hidden so I decided to send it back.

This next shirt also had a bra showing problem due to the neckline.  The pattern was also not my style so I knew pretty quickly that this one had to go back too.


I would love a pair of white shorts so I was excited to see these in my box. The long pockets on the side of these short were their downfall.  I am not lacking in hips so the pockets bulged even though the waist was the correct size.  Obviously these too had to go back. While I still don't have a pair of white shorts I did pick up a fabulous pair of white jeans last week.


I have been really into midi skirts recently but this midi dress was just kind of boring. It was also too big in my upper body.


There was nothing per say wrong with this one but there was also nothing particularly special about it either so I decided to send it back.  I am generally not a big fan of light denim on me so maybe why this one didn't work for me.


My next box is supposed to arrive this week so hopefully it contains something fabulous that I just can't live without!

No comments:

Post a Comment