Sunday, June 10, 2018

Patriotic Summer Decorations

Now that we are officially in June I took down my spring decorations and put up my patriotic decorations. 


A few weeks ago I had lunch with a friend and after lunch we were walking around Michaels and I found this cute patriotic jug.  I was hoping it was water tight so I could put some sunflowers in it.  It would have been so cute but alas it was not water tight so I ended up putting a little pom pom thing in it instead. I might try and find some artificial sunflowers at some point but for now I am happy with how my side table turned out.


My ocean breeze candle has blue stripes on it so it fit in perfectly with all of my patriotic decorations. Since I used my blue and white table runner on the other side of the room I decided to just put some star lights on the bar along with the glittery hats and call it a day.


I have finally bought a frame to put on this wall (only too 7 months!) but I haven't put it up yet so in the meantime I put up a 4th of July sign.


I threw a couple of patriotic decorations on my TV stand to brighten up that side of the room. Gotta love fun little signs from the Dollar Spot at Target.


I used some star garland draped in a little wooden box on top of my china cabinet in our dining room and used the sunflowers I was hoping to use in my living room just in a regular mason jar on our dinning table.


I will probably leave all these decorations up (except the flowers that will need to be replaced) at least a few weeks past the 4th of July since there really aren't any other summer holidays to decorate for. Can't really get away with decorating for fall in July can I?

No comments:

Post a Comment