Tuesday, January 8, 2019

Showing the Coziest Place in My House

When thinking about the coziest place in my house the obvious first choice is my bed.  I think if your bed isn't cozy you need to rethink things in your life so I decided to exclude it.  

With my bed excluded the next coziest place in my house is our living room couch with its multiple pillows, supply of blankets and a candle burning in the background. 

I work from home a few times a month so my couch is not only used for relaxing in the evenings and on weekends but I pull up a little side table and it becomes my desk.  I love working from home in my pajamas all cozy under my favorite blanket. While I couldn't do it everyday I find I get so much done on the days I work from home with no distractions. On a side note: We have had this couch for over a year now and I still haven't picked out a coffee table to go with it.  I know I have had other things on my mind but really I think it is time...
In recent months I have also spent quite a bit time cozy on the couch during our IVF process.  Each retrieval is minor surgery so there is recovery time and much of my recovery time is spent curled up on the coach binge watching old seasons of Survivor. In addition to pajamas, a candle and a blanket my new slippers help me to feel a cozy while I am resting following my doctor's orders.

Now that this is hopefully the year we have a baby I expect I will continue to spend lots of time on my cozy couch.

Linking up with Let's Look At...



2 comments:

  1. Those slippers are super cute and my spot on our couch is also my coziest place!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wishing you the best of luck this year!

    ReplyDelete