Wednesday, January 30, 2019

What's Up Wednesday

It is time for another What's Up Wednesday and it is the first one of the new year!


What we're eating this week: 
 I have been trying to focus on eating more fruits and vegetables. I made a pot of veggie and chicken chili for lunches this week and last week I made stuffed acorn squash.

What I'm reminiscing about: At the moment my annual pass to Disneyland is expired and I haven't decided yet if I am going to renew it yet on my next trip so I am reminiscing about how much fun I had last year on my trips to Disneyland.











What I'm loving: I am loving seeing my house all decorated for Valentine's Day.  My house looked so lonely after taking down my Christmas decorations but last week I decided it was close enough to February to justify putting up my Valentine's Day decorations.










What we've been up to: A few weeks ago I went to a cute baby shower for my cousin's new little baby boy.  Her due date is next week so he could be here any day now.




What I'm dreading: All the IVF hormones and shots take quite the toll on your body so I kind of dread taking them each day.  I know it is what I need to do but it is still hard physically and emotionally.

What I'm working on: I am working on cleaning out my all my dresser drawers.  I haven't done it in a while and a couple of them are kind of overflowing.  It is a combination of needed to give away things I don't wear anymore and just refolding everything in the drawers so they fit properly.

What I'm excited about: While I am dreading the parts of the IVF process I am really excited about hopefully adding a new member to our family some time this year.  Fingers crossed.

What I'm watching/reading: I have been watching old seasons of The Amazing Race because they are fun and easy to watch in the background of whatever I am doing.

What I'm listening to: Mostly whatever comes on my Pandora which is usually a mix of country and a random mix of 90s-00s pop music.  Everyone needs some Britney in their life every once in a while.


What I'm wearing: 
In all reality at this point in my IVF cycle I am wearing whatever fits me and is comfortable which is mostly very flowy dresses or my husband's pajama pants.  I did get a new fun new floral dress at Old Navy recently.













What I'm doing this weekend: Not a whole lot probably.  I will probably try to get some stuff done around the house and make progress on cleaning out my dresser but we don't really have any concrete plans for the weekend.


Happy Wednesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment