Monday, December 5, 2016

Some Christmas Decorations

I am still working on my tree but I figured I would show you some of my other Christmas that I have put up so far.  I am by no means done yet (#noshortageofdecorations) but I have go a bunch of them up.


I love real wreaths but I always find that they dry out so quickly in our condo no matter how much I spritz them with water. I think it must be the heater or something. Since I can't seem to have a real wreath I have settled for a couple of nice fake ones. I bought a real wreath the other day at Trader Joe's and am going to take it to work. My office is always cold so maybe it will survive there.


It is no secret that I am quite fond of glitter and sparkly things so this fun sign is perfect. I got the glass tree a few years ago but Target still has a similar one.


My parents have these big gold paper mache reindeer that they put up every year on a ledge in their house. I found this cute little version of a reindeer a couple of years ago and he is great friends with my wooden Santa. 


These two Santas are just a piece of the collection of Santas that I have amassed over the years. I used to get a Santa each year for my birthday from my grandparents.  I think only one of the Santas didn't survive my childhood so I have no shortage of Santas.

I have more decorations to put out and a whole tree to decorate but my house if feeling very festive so far and I am happy. I am doing a bit each night after work so I should have the whole thing done by the end of the weekend for sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment