Monday, September 18, 2017

Ice Cream Party

My job title is fancy government speak but what it really translates to is manager of special projects. One of the projects I have been working on is a remodel/reconfiguration of our office space.  We moved back into our new space in February but it took a few more months to finish up some of the common spaces including our new break room.


I like pretty much any reason to throw a party so I decided that to celebrate this phase of the construction being done we should have an official ribbon cutting of the break room.


I work on the 10th floor so our break room has a great view with 2 of the four walls being floor to ceiling windows. 


Since this was took place in the middle of summer I decided it was only fitting to throw an ice cream social ribbon cutting party. A quick trip to the dollar spot at Target and I was able to come up with some fun decorations that fit the theme perfectly.





After cutting the ribbon everyone made their own little ice cream sundaes.  I think mine turned out picture perfect if I do say so myself!


No comments:

Post a Comment