Thursday, September 7, 2017

Long Time No Post

So between a somewhat unplanned move, 2 preplanned trips and a couple of other fun things I unintentionally basically took the month of August off from blogging.

I didn't take a break from picture taking so I am hoping to play catch up this month and get everything up on the blog as planned.

We are starting to settle into our new place so as things get done I will be updating on that too.

The bathroom is actually the only room that I would consider mostly done but I guess it is an important room to have functional.  I love the shower curtain I picked out and have picked everything else out based on it.  


The kitchen may not be nearly unpacked but at least my pantry is looking full and organized.


 Come back next week when I hope to have a whole series of posts about "what I did on my summer vacation"...


No comments:

Post a Comment