Tuesday, September 26, 2017

Stitch Fix #27

When I opened my Stitch Fix box this month I liked the colors I saw so I had high hopes for the clothes in the box.

Another wrap dress that theoretically should have been perfect on me but was not. The color was nice but the top was too loose and low while the bottom half showed every little bump I have. Not a good look so it definitely had to go back.

This dress was cute but a bit too tight on the top so it had to go back.  I am pretty sure even if I lost a it of weight my chest isn't going to shrink.


This high low grey t-shirt fit fine but was nothing special.  The fabric was just a bit too thin for my liking so it too had to go back.


I really sad that these shorts didn't work out because I loved the pattern on them.  They didn't have any sort of zipper or buttons on them so you just had to pull them on.  Once I got them on they fit fine but I can't imagine having to try and yank them on and off every time I had to use the restroom so they had to go back.


Loved the color and the fit of this shirt but with the sheer top and underarms my bra was going to be visible no matter what I did and I can't have that so back it went.


Still a couple more Stitch Fix boxes to catch up on...

No comments:

Post a Comment