Tuesday, March 13, 2018

Weekend Wrap-Up

After being gone last weekend (Disneyland posts coming soon) I had fun and productive weekend at home this weekend.

Friday night I met up with a friend at an Italian restaurant for a murder mystery dinner. The food was served family style and the appetizers and the desserts were good but the main dishes were kind of meh. There were three murders though the course of the night and we were able to figure out who committed one of them.  Even though we were not able to solve all the murders we had fun trying!

Saturday morning I went to the gym and then ran a bunch of errands. Not always the funnest way to spend a Saturday but necessary.  While at Trader Joe's I bought a bunch of daffodils to brighten up our house.



Saturday afternoon and Sunday morning I did lots and lots of cooking.  I made a casserole, a chicken dish and a bunch of calzones.  I put all of it in the freezer so that we would have easy things to grab for lunch or to make for dinner when we don't feel like cooking.

Sunday afternoon my husband and I to see Black Panther.  It was soo good!  The movie was so pretty from the scenery to the costumes. After cooking all weekend I didn't feel like cooking Sunday night so we grabbed some burgers at Five Guys on our way home.  A perfect end to the weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment