Thursday, March 8, 2018

Stitch Fix #31

For this month's Stitch Fix box I asked for some comfy lounge clothing so that is mostly what I got.

This grey hoodie was very cute and fit really well but I didn't end up keeping it because it had a really strange chemical smell to it.  It may have washed out but I have had other clothes with this chemical smell that the smell never went away so I decided to err on the side of caution and send it back.

I was unsure about this shorts romper when I first pulled it out of the box but once I put it on I was sold. It is not a color I have a ton of in my closet but the color looked good on me. The fit is great and this will be comfy weekend wear this summer.

This 3/4 sleeved shirt was just kind of blah so I sent it back.


I always like a good cardigan but this one just didn't fit well. It hit at a weird place on my hips and was just not flattering on me so it had to go back.


I was looking for comfy loungewear so this could have great for that but it wasn't. They technically fit but they were about an inch too short to be full length pants and a couple of inches too shot to be capri length. 


No comments:

Post a Comment