Wednesday, February 28, 2018

What's Up Wednesday

It is time for a What's Up Wednesday.



What we're eating this week: 
 I only get them a couple of times a month but this week was one of the weeks I got a meal prep delivery box.  I had Korean Chicken Tacos that were very good and this a fried rice bowl thing that was also very good.

What I'm reminiscing about: I have been working on figuring out which photos from our honeymoon to print and put on the walls so it is only fitting that I am reminiscing about the wonderful time we had in Europe. I can't wait until we can take another trip like this but I think it is going to be at least a few years.

What I'm loving: I am loving that after a quiet weekend at home our living areas are all clean and decorated for St. Patrick's Day.  My husband even swept all the leaves off of our patio. Even though our new place is only a few hundred square feet bigger than our previous condo it feels so much more spacious and organized because we have a garage to store things in.


What we've been up to: 
A couple of weeks ago my husband and I headed down to Monterey for the CSUMB Have a Heart for Students Auction. We don't get too many chances to get all dressed up and I always love seeing my husband all fancy so it was a very fun night. Despite the fact that it is still winter I decided to wear more of a spring floral dress instead.



What I'm dreading: I have had a bunch of doctor's appointments recently and been on some medication recently so I am hoping all of this comes to an end soon. Sorry to be vague but more on this topic at a later time. Nothing life threatening but still no fun.

What I'm working on: I am working on eating healthy and continuing to go to the gym consistently. I am in a weight loss challenge at work. I probably won't win but it would be great if I did. I got a couple of new workout pieces in the mail yesterday but haven't had a chance to try take pictures in them.  I always love the high waisted Zella leggings so when I saw this pair on sale I needed them and I am always on the lookout for a good comfy hoodie and this one fit the bill



What I'm excited about: I am leaving on Friday for a little trip to Disneyland. I have an annual pass and I probably won't renew it when it expires so I am taking advantage of it while I have it. During March and April there is a food and wine festival at California Adventure that is really fun so I am excited to go during the festival. Last year the cheddar ale soup was one of my favorites so I can't wait to see what food they have this year. The festival starts Friday so the menu should be released any day now.






What I'm watching/reading: My husband and I are caught up on the current season of Walking Dead and have also started to watch Peaky Blinders. A few weeks ago all 15 seasons of ER showed up on Hulu so I am slowly working my way thorough that. I have seen some whole seasons and others episodes as reruns but have never watched the whole thing in chronological order. I am all the way through season 4 and just started season 5.

What I'm listening to: Mostly whatever comes on my Pandora which is usually a mix of country and a random mix of 90s-00s pop music.  Everyone needs some Britney in their life every once in a while.

What I'm wearing: 



I got these fabulous shoes for Christmas and have been enjoying adding a little glitter to my outfits this month. Mine are rose gold but they come in all kinds of other glittery colors too.

In preparation for my trip to Disneyland (and for the gym) I got a new pair of gym shoes last week and have been breaking them in.  I have worn them to the gym 3 or 4 times and I think they are going to be perfectly comfy for walking miles and miles around Disneyland.



What I'm doing this weekend: My grand plans are to hop on a plane and fly down to Orange County to visit the Happiest Place on Earth. Disneyland!




Happy Wednesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment