Wednesday, February 7, 2018

Stitch Fix #30

My January Stitch Fix box came while my husband was sick so it took me a while to try everything on.

The first thing I tried was this faux wrap dress. In theory wrap dresses should look good on me but they just never do. I like the colors of this one but as usual the chest part just looked awkward on me.


I had asked for some loungewear in this fix so they sent me these black joggers.  While they were probably technically the right size when I wear loungewear I want it to be loose and comfy so I sent these pants back.


This shirt was also sent to me as an option for loungewear. The trouble with oh so many white shirts is that there is a fine line between too see through and too thick. This one ended up on the too think side and even with a nude bra I could see my bra so it went back.


I also asked for some sparkly flats since I pretty much live in flats at work (ok and at home too) and always love sparkly things.  These shoes weren't quite what I was looking for since they were kind of a snake skin pattern. They kind of reminded me of Tieks but less well made.



The fifth item in my box was my favorite and obviously the one I kept. This green jacket is almost identical to a pink jacket I got last year. I wear the pink one so much I decided I could justify getting this one since it was a different color!


If you want your own Stitch Fix box you can get one by clicking here and signing up.

No comments:

Post a Comment