Wednesday, January 31, 2018

What's Up Wednesday

It is time for a What's Up Wednesday.


What we're eating this week:  Last year I decided to try a whole bunch of different meal prep delivery services for a few weeks each since they all have intro offers.  After I tired 4 or 5 of them I decided that while it would be too expensive and didn't work with out life to have them delivered every week but that it would be a nice change of pace to have them delivered once or twice a month.  I had a box delivered this week so we are eating that for a few nights this week but Monday night I decided to try out that 5 ingredient bagel recipe that has been all over the internet. We made them into breakfast sandwiches with a side of asparagus and they turned out really well.
What I'm reminiscing about: I am reminiscing about the fabulous trip to Disneyland I took with my sister in the middle of January. It rained 2 of the 3 days we were there but it didn't rain hard for the most part and I think it actually kept people away from the park. 



What I'm loving:
 I am loving that after being sick for a solid 2 weeks in January my husband is finally well.  He had the flu and while he still has a bit of a lingering cough he is so much better and back to regular life. I missed hugging him!




What we've been up to:
Since my husband was sick half the month much of my energy was spent taking care of him and trying to not get sick but as I said earlier I did go to Disneyland for 3 days with my sister.  We were there the last day of the holiday season so we got to see all the decorations and eat at the Cove Bar one more time before it closed for a change of theming.



What I'm dreading: I have had a bunch of doctor's appointments recently and been on some medication recently so I am hoping all of this comes to an end soon. Sorry to be vague but more on this topic at a later time. Nothing life threatening but still no fun.

What I'm working on: I am working on eating healthy and continuing to go to the gym consistently. I am in a weight loss challenge at work. I probably won't win but it would be great if I did.



What I'm excited about:
 I may sound like a broken record but I am working on planning myself a little trip to Disneyland in March.  I have an annual pass and I probably won't renew it when it expires so I am taking advantage of it while I have it. During March there is a food and wine festival at California Adventure that is really fun so I am planning to go during the festival. Last year the cheddar ale soup was one of my favorites so I can't wait to see what food they have this year.



What I'm watching/reading: My husband and I are catching up on the current season of Walking Dead and have also started to watch Peaky Blinders. A few weeks ago all 15 seasons of ER showed up on Hulu so I am slowly working my way thorough that. I have seen some whole seasons and others episodes as reruns but have never watched the whole thing in chronological order.

What I'm listening to: Mostly whatever comes on my Pandora which is usually a mix of country and a random mix of 90s-00s pop music.  Everyone needs some Britney in their life every once in a while.

What I'm wearing: 



I got these fabulous shoes for Christmas and have been enjoying adding a little glitter to my outfits this month. Mine are rose gold but they come in all kinds of other glittery colors too.

What I'm doing this weekend: My grand plans for this weekend include sleeping in, going to the gym, cleaning around the house and maybe getting a massage. Doesn't get more exciting than that does it!





Happy Wednesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment