Monday, January 15, 2018

Valentine's Day Decorations

I took my Christmas decorations a couple of weeks ago. Even though we have been living here almost 6 months I haven't fully decorated my walls in any room so without the Christmas decorations my living room was looking mighty boring.

Since it is only about a month until Valentine's Day I decided this weekend that it was ok to put up some decorations. I didn't put too many decorations up this year but my house is definitely looking more festive.


I had a red table runner on our bar during Christmas so I just left it there and added a few Valentine's things.  Since this is where we store all our wine it seemed fitting to decorate using my collection of wine corks.



Our side table got a table runner and this fun little owl. It didn't look festive enough so I randomly scattered a few hearts around and liked it much better.





I have a couple more things in my kitchen but I didn't tidy up in there so no pictures of those.

1 comment:

  1. Love your cute Valentine's décor!!

    classysoutherntexan.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete