Monday, January 8, 2018

Stitch Fix #29

Only one month behind in my Stitch Fix box reviews!

This blue shirt was a great color but the top was lace so you could see my bra straps. I didn't feel like always having to wear a sweater with it so this one got sent back.


I was really excited about this long grey cardigan when I saw it. The color was great but the weight of it was a little bit heavier than i was expecting.  Between the heavier weight and the longer length it ended up looking a lot like a bathrobe on me. That is not the quite the look I was going for so I sent this one back.


This dress was cute out of the box and I do love striped dresses (and stripes in general) but it was too tight in the chest so it was an immediate no.


This dress was cute enough when I took it out the the box but I wasn't super enthusiastic about it. After I put it on I still wasn't enthusiastic about it. It was just barely long enough to be work appropriate but it was nothing special so sent it back.


I do like striped clothes (as I mentioned above :) ) so I was happy to see this sweater in the box.  I put it on and the good feelings continued.  I really like the fun detail of the patches on the sleeve in addition to the stripes.  This one I kept and have worn many times.


There have been a few months recently where I ended up not keeping anything in my box but I was happy to find something to I wanted to keep this month.

You can get your own Stitch Fix box here

No comments:

Post a Comment