Friday, February 9, 2018

Five Friday Foods

Rather than do a normal Friday Five Favorite things this week I decided to do 5 things I have eaten recently.  Don't read this if you are hungry because it will only make you more hungry.  

After seeing them all over the internet for months I finally tried the 5 ingredient bagel recipe last week. They lived up to the hype and were delicious.  We cooked some eggs and used leftover ham to make them into breakfast sandwiches.  We added a side of asparagus to make it into a whole dinner.

Last week was my sister in law's birthday so we headed to a Mexican restaurant near our house to celebrate. Can't go there and not get a swirl!


Last weekend I had a date night with my husband. I had been craving sushi for the last few weeks so sushi it was.  We ended up going to Marie Calendars afterwards and having pie for dessert instead of eating there. Such a fun date night!


After a busy December and lots of eating out I am happy to be cooking more again. Last week I got a box delivered by Plated and had fun cooking things up.  This chicken and orzo dish was delicious.


Last week I also made this Thai Peanut Chicken dish.  The serving size was so generous that instead of two servings like the recipe said I actually turned it into three.


Hungry yet?

No comments:

Post a Comment