Sunday, February 25, 2018

St Patrick's Day Decorations

Now that we are all done with Valentine's Day and the season of reds and pinks I have outfitted my house in green in preparation for St. Patrick's Day.

Since it is only a couple of weeks until St. Patrick's Day I decided to just put up a few decorations in our living room.  I have a hook that the previous occupants left in our kitchen so I put up this little leprechaun. 

I have grand plans for putting a long vertical picture frame on this wall but have yet to find the perfect frame (or print the photos I plan to use) so in the meantime I threw this sign up there.


I put a couple of shamrock accessories on our TV stand. Gotta love the Target Dollar Spot for holiday decorations.


I left the wine corks and silver balls that I put up for Valentine's and added a little leprechaun and a green sparkly quote. I have always loved this quote.


I wasn't really sure what I wanted to put on this table but I ended up just putting a wooden shamrock and draping some green garland.  Usually I put this garland in a vase as filler but I needed something to fill the space on the table because the shamrock looked kind of lonely on its own. 




I am going to enjoy the splashes of green around my house for the next few weeks before it is time to put up some Easter and some spring decorations! It is so tempting to buy new decorations since I have a whole new (larger) place to decorate but I didn't buy anything this time.

No comments:

Post a Comment