Monday, March 26, 2018

Some Easter Decorations

With Easter coming up this weekend I am enjoying my bunnies and eggs for one more week before I switch over to some spring decorations.

I got some flowering branches in the dollar section of Target and used them decorate our side table.  The flowers are kind of a funny foam but unless you get up close (or touch them) you can't really tell.

I am pretty sure this stone bunny is meant as an outdoor decoration but I have always used her as part of my Easter table decorations.


I love how colorful Easter decorations are! Other than the little egg tree I am going to leave these pretty decorations up all spring.  I love how fresh flowers always make any space look more fancy and festive.



I put a few eggs up around my house.  Easter grass always makes such a mess while putting it out but the eggs look weird without it so I always end up dealing with the mess.  I will just try not disturb any of it when removing the eggs and replacing them with spring flowers.



Happy Easter!

No comments:

Post a Comment