Monday, April 2, 2018

Easter Weekend Wrap-Up

Since the last few weekends have been busy with either my husband or I (or both of us) working on Saturdays we decided to take advantage of the three day weekend (Thank you Caesar Chavez) and enjoy some time at home.

I spent much of Friday running errands after I went to the gym and Saturday I went to the gym and got a pedicure before lounging around the house.

Sunday morning the Easter Bunny had visited our house and left us some presents (one of my many Friday errands) to wake up to.  I got a new pair of shoes, a Reese's bunny and some other fun candy.


My husband got two new t-shirts, a Reese's bunny and Kit Kats in Spring colored wrappers. I love that the green one says "I know that guacamole is extra".


I didn't take any pictures but I wore the same flowered dress that I wore to charity auction a few weeks ago. After church on Sunday morning I made us a breakfast casserole for brunch.  I made some mimosas and a pretty bowl of fruit and called it a meal.



Even though we had no plans of hiding these eggs I decided it would still be fun to dye some hard boiled eggs.  The kit I bought only had 5 colors so there are no green eggs but the kit did come with glitter.  Can't go wrong with glitter.


It was a fairly quite weekend but that was actually nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment