Wednesday, April 25, 2018

What's Up Wednesday

It is time for another What's Up Wednesday.



What we're eating this week: 
 I only get them a couple of times a month but this week was one of the weeks I got a meal prep delivery box.  We have been working on eating more fruits and vegetables so I decided to order the Hello Fresh vegetarian box this week.  Our first meal was called a Sunshine Bowl and was a chickpea, sweet potato and ferro bowl.  It was delicious.




What I'm reminiscing about:
I have been fairly busy lately so I have really been wishing for a beach vacation to just sit and soak up the sun while reading a good book.



What I'm loving:
 I am loving that the weather is warming up around here but it hasn't gotten super hot yet.  I am sure it is coming soon but for now I am enjoying the warm not hot weather.


What we've been up to:
This past weekend I went to a tea party with my mom. The theme was "Bee Happy" hence the fabulous head pieces and the fun picture frame.  We didn't do it on purpose but we both ended up wearing polka dot dresses to the tea.


What I'm dreading: I have had a bunch of doctor's appointments recently and been on some medication recently so I am hoping all of this comes to an end soon. Sorry to be vague but more on this topic at a later time. Nothing life threatening but still no fun.

What I'm working on: I am working on eating healthy and continuing to go to the gym consistently.  I usually have one pair of tennis shoes at work for walks and one pair at home to wear to the gym but I have been going to the gym so consistantly that I decided I needed a second pair for the gym.  I got a great pair of grey gym shoes that are super lightweight.

What I'm excited about: I leave tomorrow for a little trip to Disneyland.  What is different about this trip is that my dad is going with me.  Just he and I are going for what we called a "Dad Day" as kids. We are staying at the Disneyland Hotel and have grand plans to make use of all the fun stuff the hotel has the day we get there before spending Friday and Saturday in the parks.









What I'm watching/reading: Earlier this year all 15 seasons of ER showed up on Hulu so I am slowly working my way thorough that. I have seen some whole seasons and others episodes as reruns but have never watched the whole thing in chronological order. I am all the way through season 9 and just started season 10 so probably another month or so before I finish the whole thing.

What I'm listening to: Mostly whatever comes on my Pandora which is usually a mix of country and a random mix of 90s-00s pop music.  Everyone needs some Britney in their life every once in a while.

What I'm wearing: Other than my new polka dot dress that I wore to tea with my mom I haven't done much regular shopping but my typical weekend wear recently has consisted of my favorite yoga pants and the teal spirit jersey I got on my last trip to Disneyland.


What I'm doing this weekend: My grand plans are to hop on a plane tomorrow and fly down to Orange County to visit the Happiest Place on Earth. Disneyland! I come back Saturday night so Sunday will probably consist of normal weekend things like laundry and grocery shopping.




Happy Wednesday!

1 comment: