Sunday, April 22, 2018

Stitch Fix #32

After finding a cute little romper in my Stitch Fix last month this month was kind of a fail and now that I look at it almost everything was grey or black.

The first shirt was a soft material but I just can't get on board with this big X on the neckline trend.  I feel like it just looks tacky and especially bad on me.


There was nothing wrong with the shirt except the fact that I have a couple of pretty similar ones already.  One of them even is even from a previous Stitch Fix box.


This dress was just nothing special and kind of frumpy.  It was comfortable and felt like a pajama but that was the problem.  It kind of makes me look like I am wearing a nightgown and that really isn't the look I was going for.


This sweater had multiple problems with it.  I don't mind a cowl neck on other people but I have never been a fan of it on myself.  The bigger problem with it was the slanted sort of wrap style bottom.  It did lay right and looked like I had just ripped my sweater instead of it being there purposely. 

This skirt was probably what I had the most hope for when I first opened the box but it too didn't work out.  The waistband folded over and managed to hit at the largest part of my waist so it made me look pudgy. Not the look I am going for.


Not the most successful box this month but my next box arrives tomorrow so I have high hopes for it.


No comments:

Post a Comment