Thursday, January 22, 2015

What is this all about?


I am sure everyone is just dying to know what this blog is all about and who I am.  Ok maybe not but...

This blog will probably be kind of all over the place.  A little bit cooking and recipes.  A little bit fashion with a few rants (on ill fitting bras among other things) on things I see people wearing thrown in for good measure.  A little bit arts and crafty with maybe a bit of wedding planning in there too.  A big mix of everything I like to talk about and the happenings of my everyday life.

Who am I you are wondering?  Let me tell you!  I am a girl in her early 30's, newly engaged (on Christmas Eve) living in Silicon Valley with her fiance.  I work in an office now but prior to that I worked in retail while getting my masters so don't underestimate my love of fashion.  I am working on building my career, planning a wedding and looking forward to having kids a few years down the road.  Life over the next few years should be an adventure and I might as well share this adventure!

I leave you with a picture of my current favorite pair of shoes.

Bought at Nordstrom Rack about 4 months ago

-- Cathy

No comments:

Post a Comment