Thursday, October 27, 2016

Halloween Decorations

In past years I have put up some kind of fall decoration sometime after Labor Day and then just added a few Halloween touches/moved things around. This year between prepping for our honeymoon and then going on our honeymoon I never got around to putting up fall decorations. I started my Halloween decorations from scratch this year.
I got this white pumpkin with the glittery handle at Home Goods earlier this year. The other side of the pumpkin is perfect for Thanksgiving so I will just turn it around after Halloween.  The cute trick or treat sign is from the dollar spot at Target last year or the year before.




This little display of leaves and gourds will probably stay up all the way through Thanksgiving.



Pretty sure this group of leaves is not meant to be a wreath but it was round so I hung it on the hook on the back of my front door. I will probably incorporate this somehow into my Thanksgiving decorations but for now it works as a wreath.



That sparkly pumpkin in the background is also a new addition to my Halloween decorations this year! Another Home Goods find while out shopping with a friend.



My favorite new addition this year is this fabulous table runner that is covered in spiderwebs. I love how the black and white of the spiderwebs goes so well with my wire pumpkins. For now it has to go on our coffee table but maybe by next year we will have a new place that has room for me to put the table runner on an actual full sized table.




As much as I love my new spiderweb table runner my favorite Halloween decoration is still my not so spooky purple spider to go with my sparkly pumpkins.

I am leaving my decorations up for another week or so and then it is time to switch them out for some Thanksgiving decorations.

1 comment:

  1. Love your fall décor as a favorite! :) Love the pumpkins and sign!

    happilyevergriedlscom.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete