Friday, November 11, 2016

Thanksgiving Decorations

Last week I pulled down all the decorations in my house that were decidedly Halloween-ish and put up some Thanksgiving touches.

I got these cute monogramed towels earlier in the year and was going to use them as part of my fall decorations (that never got put up) so I using them for the first time now. I am loving things that have my new last name initial on it! It just makes me smile.

My sign is a bit hard to see in the picture (apparently I should have zoomed in) but the one on the door says Give Thanks and the other sign says Thankful, Grateful, Blessed.


Kept my black wire mesh pumpkins on my coffee table but switched out my table runner for one with a kind of gold leaf motif. 



I found some great gold leaves to add to my counter along with my super sparkly orange pumpkin and the candle with the acorns.  The dollar spot at Target always has the best little holiday decorations and I have a hard time passing things up that are only $1.



I left the decorations on my TV stand and just added my cute little friend the turkey to the display.


I had this white pumpkin facing the other way during Halloween since the other side is plain but turned it right around to show off its true message as part of my Thanksgiving decorations. I don't remember where I got the sign but I know I love it.


I didn't get to put up this sign earlier in the season so I decided why not just put it up now since technically we are only halfway through fall anyway.


I used two different fall foliage circle to make one full centerpiece for my table since alone either of them look kind of sparse.



This year I am having celebrating Thanksgiving twice.  Once with my family and once with my husband's family.  I have volunteered to decorate my brother in law and sister in laws table/house for the dinner so many of these decorations are coming with me for that so I will enjoy them at my house while they are here. Happy fall and Happy Thanksgiving!

No comments:

Post a Comment