Tuesday, February 14, 2017

My Loves

In honor of Valentine's Day here are a few photos of the people I love.


Obviously had to start with my wonderful husband! I get wake up every morning with this wonderful man next to me and I am so grateful he is my partner in life.


My parents who supported and love me from the day I was born and I know will continue to do so forever


My sisters who even though we live all over the country at this point will fly all over the world to help me do whatever and I would do the same for them.


All my favorite girls who flew all the way to Hawaii to help me celebrate my wedding. I don't get see any of them as often as I would like but I love them like sisters. Ok two of them actually are my sisters but you get the point.


My mom's whole fabulous side of my family! My dad's whole family is fabulous too but I couldn't find a big group picture of them.


A few of my childhood girlfriends who are still wonderful oh so many years later. There are a few missing but they are no less wonderful.


A few of my college girlfriends who are now all over the world doing fantastic wonderful things.


My husbands amazing family that has welcomed me into the family with open arms.

Wishing all of them a Happy Valentine's Day wherever they might be!


No comments:

Post a Comment