Wednesday, February 1, 2017

Valentine's Day Decorations

Now that it is officially February I decided it was time to share my Valentine's Day decorations.  I have had them up for a couple of weeks already because my house looked so empty after taking down my Christmas decorations that I couldn't leave it undecorated for too long.

A couple of fun dish towels dress up my little kitchen a bit.


I got this table runner in the dollar section of Target but it ended up being too short for both my dining table and my coffee table so I put it on my counter instead. I added some sequins and a heart sign and called it a day.




I didn't add to many new decorations this year but since I had new kitchen towels I decided to use one of my older ones as a part of my dining table centerpiece. I love decorating with my collection of wine corks and this is the perfect time of year to use them. My collection keeps getting larger...I wonder why??





Valentine's Day is a Tuesday this year so my husband and I are not doing anything too exciting on the actual day but we are going out to dinner the Sunday before for a little celebration.

No comments:

Post a Comment