Monday, January 30, 2017

Stitch Fix #20

This Stitch Fix box came right before I left for my trip to Florida so I had requested some things that would be appropriate to wear to a theme park. I am pretty sure this is one of the only boxes I have received that didn't have a single dress in it.

This cute little grey vest would have been great on someone else but it just wasn't my style. It was a little tight across the chest and there are just very few things in my closet that I would be able to wear it so I sent this one back.

When I pulled this shirt out of the box I was kind of meh about it and once I put in on the feeling was the same. It was flowey and comfy but not particularly flattering.


This polka dotted sweater was super cute and feminine.  It was flattering on but was just a little too fitted for me to spend the money on knowing if I get pregnant this will stop fitting me in just about a hot minute. If had been less expensive I might have bought it because I really did like it.


Oh pants... Pants and I have a very tumultuous relationship. Most pants are too big in the waist and too small in the hips and/or rear end. These skinny jeans were no exception to the norm and didn't quite fit correctly so they went back.


These Toms look kind of pink in the picture but they actually were a nice neutral beige. Not sure whether I would have gotten enough wear out of them to justify keeping them but it didn't matter anyway because they were at least 1/2 a size too big.


I didn't end up keeping anything this month but I am super excited to see what my next box has in store for me.  If you want you own box you can go here to get one.  See you next month!

No comments:

Post a Comment