Wednesday, January 25, 2017

What's Up Wednesday!

It is time for a What's Up Wednesday.


What we're eating this week:  I decided to start off the year by trying out some meal kit subscription services and I am trying Blue Apron first.  In the past week I have had a roasted broccoli dish, a salmon dish and a fabulous beet pasta dish. I am going to do a review of each meal delivery service next month.



What I'm reminiscing about: 
I am reminiscing about my fabulous trip to Disney World that I just took with my parents and one of my sisters. We missed my husband and my other sister but had a wonderful time.  I guess it is time to plan my next trip to Disneyland!



What I'm loving:
 I am loving that after a busy couple of weeks I am home for the next few weeks just enjoying the down time.  I have a few little plans and some big plans for cleaning but am staying close to home.

What we've been up to: I met up with a friend of mine last Friday for dinner and candle making.  There is a place nearby where you get to design and make your own candle and it is tons of fun. The margaritas after dinner weren't too bad either. I made a purple candle with stars on it and my friend made a rainbow one. I love how hers turned out!



What I'm dreading: I am not really dreading anything at the moment though I am always dreading cleaning my house since no matter how many times I clean it it just doesn't stay clean.

What I'm working on: I am working on eating healthy and continuing to go to the gym consistently now that my foot has pretty much healed. I am in a weight loss challenge at the gym and one at work. I probably won't win either one but they are fun anyway.



What I'm excited about: 
I am excited that I have a couple of weekend trips coming up in the next few months.  We are going to Universal Studios with my husband's family at the end of February and we are going to Hearst Castle just the two of us at the end of March.  I have been wanting to take my husband to Hearst Castle for a while so this is my birthday present from him.

What I'm watching/reading: My husband and I are finally just about caught up on the Walking Dead and are on the current season.  Still very bloody but I like this season better than the previous season.

What I'm listening to: Mostly whatever comes on my Pandora which is usually a mix of country and a random mix of 90s-00s pop music.  Everyone needs some Britney in their life every once in a while.

What I'm wearing: I have bought a few new things at The Loft recently that I love but the weather here has been so wet and cold that most of the time my cute clothes are hidden under a jacket.


This shirt hasn't actually arrived in the mail yet but I can't wait to wear it when it does. I have this skirt in navy blue that I think will look great with the shirt in addition to being able to wear it with jeans.


This is one of those dresses that can either look really good or really frumpy due to the floral pattern. I am glad to report this dress is adorable on.

What I'm doing this weekend: A whole lot of nothing. Also known as running errands, doing laundry and other general house things. Not a super exciting weekend but quiet weekends are oh so necessary.



Happy Wednesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment