Monday, January 9, 2017

Disney World Tips?

I am hopping on a red-eye Thursday night to meet my parents and one of my sisters in Florida to go to Disney World! I am so excited because I have not been to Disney World in at least 5 years.

I have been to Disneyland multiple times a year for the last few years so I have my favorites and go to rides/restaurants down pact. There are a lot of the same rides in Disney World but also a ton of different things to do too! I love any type of ride so any tips on what rides to ride and when would be welcome.

This trip was a bit of a last minute trip so we did not prebook any of our FastPasses and are planning to make a few when we get there if we can.




We are eating at Be Our Guest one day for lunch (the only time I could get a reservation the whole trip) and we are having dinner at the German buffet in Epcot one day but other than that we don't have any dining plans.  Any restaurant recommendations (or ones to avoid) would be welcome since I know there are some great places to eat.


While we may not have a ton of plans for what we do or where we eat I have no shortage of Disney clothing and accessories to wear on the trip!


I am so excited to be on my way and off to all things Disney!

No comments:

Post a Comment