Wednesday, January 4, 2017

Stitch Fix #19

When I got my Stitch Fix box last month I was super excited about it.  Most of the items looked like they had potential. Not all of it ended up working out but I was happy with the box anyway.

The one piece that I actually ended up keeping was this super comfy shirt. I am always a fan of stripes and the redish pink detailing just gives this shirt a little pop. This shirt is just fitted enough that I might be able to dress it up enough to wear to work but so far I have just worn it on weekends.

This black lacy dress looked great in the box but it just didn't quite fit me correctly. I had strangely large armholes so that didn't quite work for me.


I almost ended up keeping this asymmetrical maroon jacket but I couldn't quite spend the money on something I didn't know how often I would actually wear.  I liked it a lot but didn't have that much in my wardrobe I could picture wearing it with.


This was the one piece that I knew I wouldn't be keeping the minute I pulled it out of the box.  I am just not a fan of ombre in general but especially not on me.


The print on this dress was fabulous and I am sad the dress didn't fit better. The waist actually fit in the correct place (shocking I know) but the chest was just a little bit too tight on me so I had to send it back.

You can get your own box here and let me know how you like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment