Wednesday, January 18, 2017

Meal Kit Subscriptions Reviews

I have been saying for months (ok maybe like a year) that I am going to try a whole bunch of meal kit subscriptions since I love to cook but I feel like I end up cooking the same types of things over and over again (hello soups).

I live in an area that is filled with these companies target demographics so there are lots to chose from. Each of these companies has a discounted introductory offer and can be put on hold at any point so I am going to try a different company each month and see how it goes.  So far I have found 5 different companies to try so this taste test is going to take at least half the year.

I am going to try Hello Fresh, Sun Basket, Marley Spoon and Plated in the coming months but this month I am trying out Blue Apron. Even though most of the introductory offers are only for the first week I am thinking I need to try each company for at least 2 to 3 weeks to really get a feel for each company.

If anyone has more suggestions about more companies to try please let me know.  The more to try the better!

I got my second Blue Apron box today so I will be giving my official opinion of it at the end of the month so come back then.


No comments:

Post a Comment