Sunday, January 1, 2017

My Favorite Moments of 2016

Now that we have rung in 2017 I decided to take a look back at some of the fun moments of 2016!


I was able go to Disneyland multiple times this year and with multiple different friends and family members. 



My sister threw me a fabulous bachelorette party in Paso Robles this spring.


My husband and I celebrated the 3rd anniversary of our first date with a delicious dinner at La Fondue.


I took a long weekend trip to New York City and met my sister there.  We ate our weight in cupcakes that weekend.


I went to my 10 year college reunion and was able to visit with so many friends.



My sister threw me a fabulous Beauty and the Beast bridal shower.



The main event! I married (again) the love my life over looking the ocean in Hawaii with our friends and family there to help us celebrate.


I joined Orangetheory fitness and with that I had found a gym routine that I loved and could stick with. Anything that has me waking up at 5:10 AM multiple mornings a week must be good.

I took a quick weekend trip to the Seattle area to visit family and attend the baby shower of one of my cousins.


I flew to Pennsylvania Labor Day weekend to surprise my sister for her 30th birthday. She was defiantly surprised.



The other main event of the year! I took a fabulous 2 week honeymoon in Europe with my husband. We went to Germany, Austria and Czech Republic and can't wait to go back again. I never got around to finishing up my honeymoon posts so you may be seeing some of them in 2017.


 My husband and I went to Monterey overnight to celebrate the 1st anniversary of our church wedding.


We spent Christmas Eve with my husband's family and then Christmas Day with my family. A wonderful time was had by all.


There were a few low points in 2016 but as a whole it was a really wonderful and memorable year and I am looking forward to see what 2017 holds.

No comments:

Post a Comment