Monday, February 27, 2017

Stitch Fix #21

This month I didn't request anything specific other than I requested that they not send anything too tight since my husband and I are trying to get pregnant.  That might have been a mistake because I ended up not really liking anything they sent. I think I need to be more specific with my stylist.

This grey sweater was super wide and looked like a tent on me. The cutout holes made it so a tank top would have to be worn underneath to make it work appropriate so I was not a fan of it at all.

These textured leggings are not at all my style.  When I put them on I felt like a frumpy middle aged woman so this was a definite no.


This long silver necklace was the one thing in my box that I thought about keeping. I liked the style but it was just a little bit too long for my short torso so I decided to send it back.

I really liked the patten on this flowy camisole and the fit was good but there as a button on the back of the neck of this shirt that was nearly impossible to button and unbutton when the shirt was off let alone when I put it on.

While I like purple this shirt had dolman sleeves which I hate so I knew this one was going back the minute I took it out of the box.


While I didn't end up keeping anything this month I was much more specific on what I wanted for my upcoming box so I am hopeful it will be great.  If you want your own box click here.

1 comment:

  1. Loving that necklace! Sorry you didn't end up loving anything enough to keep, hopefully your next box will be even better!

    P.S. I emailed you that you won my Etsy giveaway, I just want to make sure you received the message ;-)
    Green Fashionista

    ReplyDelete