Wednesday, July 4, 2018

Stitch Fix #34

There were a couple of really cute things in my box this month but for various reasons again I didn't end up keeping anything.  I am only trying to buy things I love or need to add/replace in my closet so that ended up being the reason much of this box went back.

These shorts were cute and fit well once I got them on but because they didn't have a zipper they took quite the effort to get them on and off.  This was the main reason I ended up sending them back but the color also wasn't a color I wear much.

I loved the fit and cut of this shirt but since it was white it was a bit see though and I can't have that. I wish it had been a different color because I really liked it.


This dress was also pretty cute but for some reason I just wasn't in love with it.  I think it was that the fabric was a little too artificial for my taste especially the slip underneath. 


This was the one thing that I knew from the second I pulled it out of the box that it was going back.  I didn't like the color and I just don't like criss cross strap things across the neckline of shirts.  


This grey and while striped shirt was cute and the material was soft but I just didn't feel like it was anything special so I sent it back too.


I am excited to get my next box because while I didn't end up keeping anything this time most of it fit and was my style.

No comments:

Post a Comment