Thursday, September 13, 2018

Fall Decorations

While I know that fall doesn't technically start for another week or so once I get past Labor Day I feel like fall is close enough to decorate for.

I put a few leaves under my wire pumpkins on my bar.  Now that the weather is cooling down a bit (at least at night) I can finally light some candles.  I found these pumpkin vanilla candles that smell absolutely heavenly.

I also used a bunch of leaves to dress up my long side table.  One of the only new things I got this year is the gold Gather sign. I am sure it is technically meant to be a Thanksgiving decoration but I liked the way it looked with my fall leaves.


A few little gourds and a cute little fall sign sit on our TV stand and a few more gourds on the side table.





The other new thing I added to my decorations this year was this candle centerpiece.  I put it on top of my china hutch for now though when we open up our table it will fit nicely as a centerpiece for Thanksgiving dinner.


1 comment:

  1. Those wire pumpkins are super cute! And I have some of those mercury glass candles - too cute!

    ReplyDelete