Monday, September 3, 2018

Stitch Fix #35

This month's Stitch Fix box had some very fun things in it and I was hopeful that something would work out but nothing was quite right.  I am trying to only buy things that I really love so I am being extra picky.

The first thing in my box was these super cute Kate Spade multi color stud earrings.  They were so cute that I already own these earrings in multiple colors.  Every year they go on sale during the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale so a couple of years I picked up a couple of pairs. I even grabbed a few extra pairs to give as gifts.
This skirt was cute and made my butt look good but because it didn't have a zipper it was hard to put on.  I was afraid that I would tear the seams out shimmying into it every time I wore it so I sent it back.


This dress was super cute and fit really well.  I liked the pink color and the fun flower pattern but I just hated the criss cross X on the neckline of the dress.  If it was just a regular v-neck without the cross I would have definitely kept it.


I really liked this shirt but like many button up shirts it didn't quite fit correctly in the chest.  I could have pinned it so it wouldn't pull or come un-buttoned but I decided it wasn't quite cute enough to warrant all that effort.


The final piece I received was a think t-shirt material cardigan. I wasn't crazy about the color of the elbow patches compared to the rest of the cardigan so I sent it back.  It was comfy but didn't quite hit in the right spot on me.


My next box is scheduled to arrive this week so I am hoping to find something fabulous in it.

1 comment: