Tuesday, September 4, 2018

The Easiest Crock Pot Appitizer

Whenever I have to bring something to a potluck at work (or really anywhere) this easy meatball recipe is my go to. When you look at the ingredient list it sounds like it will be disgusting but fear not it is actually amazingly delicious.

You literally just throw the three (yes only 3) ingredients in the crockpot, turn it on and give it a stir once in a while.  When I take it to work I plug it in in our break room and turn it on low for about 4 hours and by the time it is lunch time the meatballs are ready. Perfect! If you are in a rush if you put it on high for about 2 hours you will also have delicious meatballs.

Ingredients:
Image result for costco meatballs
1 large bag of frozen beef meatballs (I usually use a Costco bag)
1 bottle of Heinz Chili Sauce
1 bottle grape jelly


If you buy a normal grocery store bag throw the whole bag in the crockpot with the chili sauce and the grape jelly but if you buy a Costco size bag just put in whatever comfortably fits in your crock pot while still being able to stir it.

Tip: If you have extra meatballs that don't fit in your crock pot when most of the original batch of meatballs are gone just throw the rest of the meatballs in to heat up because there is always plenty of sauce left.


7 comments:

  1. I love crockpot meatballs, so easy & perfect for parties!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have made these before - so good. And you are right - it sounds weird but comes together so nicely!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Okay I've got to try this this fall!! Looks flavorful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. My mother in law makes her meatballs like this! They are so good! Thank you for linking up with us =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have made these for parties, and they are always the first to go. Also great with cocktail hot dogs. Thanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete
  6. We love those meatballs. I love that I can just pop them into the slow cooker with a little BBQ sauce and that makes my family all sorts of happy. I love the idea of chili sauce. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete