Wednesday, October 17, 2018

Halloween Decorations

I meant to switch out some of my fall decorations for some Halloween decorations right around the first of October but life got in the way and I didn't get around to putting up Halloween decorations until this weekend.


While I was at Trader Joe's over the weekend I saw these really neat pumpkin looking "flowers" and decided they called for a spooky arrangement.  I added some dark leafy things and some relative of eucalyptus to make my arrangement and it came out exactly how I was imagining it. 



I put a fun spider table runner on our side table and then added a few other spooky decorations.  My favorite Halloween decoration is that little purple spider that is sitting on top of all the glitter pumpkins.


Since were already halfway through the month by the time I got around to decorating I kind just left my dining area as fall and put a little spooky sign on our TV stand and then called it a day. 


An added benefit of this fun arrangement in addition to looking really cool and spooky is that is smells amazing.  Every time I walk into my house it just smells so good.


No comments:

Post a Comment