Thursday, October 11, 2018

Stitch Fix #36

I requested this month's Stitch Fix right before I started my first round of IVF.  I knew that all the shots would make my abdomen sore and puffy so I asked for comfy clothing to wear. What I didn't know was that I wouldn't want pants of any sort so dresses would be the only thing that would fit.

The first thing I got in my box was this very cute burgundy striped dress.  It is hard to tell from this picture the but dress is slightly fuzzy and super comfy. It fit well and looked cute even when my stomach was all puffy so I kept this dress and put it in my rotation of dresses to wear during IVF.

Now after the high note of the burgundy dress there were these burgundy leggings that were the low note of the box.  They were a thick polyester type fabric with a black and white stripe down the side and they were just about the ugliest thing ever.  It was a very easy decision to send back these leggings.

This dress fit fine and was kind of cute but I don't really like the cross across the neckline and I felt like it veered a little bit too cowgirl for me. It would have been cute with a pair of cowboy boots but that is just not really my style.


This shirt was super super soft and cozy but by the time the box arrived I had figured out that IVF and pants don't really go together so I didn't need a shirt because I couldn't wear pants at that point. 


This could have been cute if it had been a dress but it was a tunic so it was not very useful for IVF so I sent it back.


I only kept one thing this month but part of that was due to the fact that I didn't know to only request dresses or accessories because shirts are useless when you can't wear pants. This month I gave a much better description of what I can wear and can't wear so I am looking forward to seeing what comes in my box this month.

No comments:

Post a Comment