Thursday, December 24, 2015

A few pictures of the holiday season

As I finish wrapping the last few Christmas presents (or impatiently wait for the UPS guy to bring my last Amazon package) I am thinking about this holiday season.


In some ways this has been a very different holiday season but in other ways it has been a very traditional Christmas season.





With the possibility of a move in my near future I am enjoying all the decorations I took the time to put up this year.  I thought about not going all out with my decorations this year but couldn't resist.




My best friend and her husband came for a short visit to the Bay Area and I was so happy to see her. It was a short visit but I am excited to see her again over the summer in Hawaii.



I am looking forward to spending time with my family and celebrating another birthday. Merry Christmas (and happy holidays to anyone who prefers that instead) to all!

No comments:

Post a Comment