Wednesday, January 13, 2016

Wedding Wednesday

Starting next Wednesday I am starting a series I am calling Wedding Wednesday.  This is not a new idea in the blogging world by any stretch of the imagination but new to this blog. This won't be every Wednesday but I have declared many Wednesdays in the coming months as Wedding Wednesday.


I have done many wedding posts in the past in preparation for my November wedding and also in planning my Hawaii wedding.  The other day I realized that life had gotten so crazy that I stopped my November wedding recap the night before the rehearsal dinner. 

I will be back next week with all the details of the rehearsal dinner. In addition the all the posts I have about my November wedding I am still in the middle of planning my Hawaii wedding so there will be quite a lot of that thrown in too.  Of course once I get married in Hawaii in June there will be a whole slew of posts recapping that event too.

In the meantime catch up on all the wedding pots that are already up and come back next week for new details.




No comments:

Post a Comment