Friday, March 4, 2016

St Patrick's Day Decorations

I decorate for every holiday (and some non holidays) so it should come as no surprise that I decorate for St. Patrick's Day. 

I got a new wooden shamrock in the dollar spot at Target but other than that I just used the same decorations as last year, just in some different places. I am sure the shamrock is meant to be hung somewhere but I just leaned it up against a wall and called it good.


I love this sign and the message so I actually have put it up at other times of the year just to remind myself.  


I don't have a ton of decorations for St. Patrick's Day so this garland and a candle were all I placed on my TV stand this year.



Growing up we always had corn beer and cabbage for St. Patrick's Day along with lots and lots of Irish soda bread on the side.  Not sure I will be making corn beef and cabbage but you can be sure there will be some soda bread on our table come St. Patrick's Day.


As usual instead of putting a wreath on my outside door I put something on my door to my washing machine instead.


I have been a bit busy this month so I went kind of minimal on my decorating this year.  There is only 10 days between St. Patrick's Day and Easter so these decorations are coming down on March 18th so I can immediately put up some Easter decorations!

No comments:

Post a Comment